Since we already know that there is a large pool of gluten-free selections that we can indulge in, it’s now much easier to explore gluten-free recipes and whip-up scrumptious safe meals, worry free.
There’s a wide array of recipes to discover for you, ranging from gluten-free vegan recipes, gluten-free cookie recipes, gluten-free cake recipes, or maybe even some gluten-free snack recipes for a lazy Sunday afternoon with the family.
How about a filipino-style spaghetti? Here’s a gluten-free diet recipe for you that can be enjoyed whether or not you worry about gluten in your diet. 🙂
Filipino Style Rice and Corn Spaghetti
- 400 grams Rice and Corn Spaghetti
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 250 grams lean ground pork
- 250 grams ground chicken
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup fresh goat’s cheese
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 chopped white onion
- 1 cups water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the rice and corn spaghetti until al dente or firm to the bite.
- Heat the olive oil in a sauce pan.
- Sauté the garlic and onion.
- Add the chicken and pork after, and saute everything again for another 3 minutes.
- Add the tomato sauce and water. Lower the heat and simmer the sauce for about 30 minutes.
- Add tomato paste. Stir well until it thickens even more.
- Add the sugar, and carefully season with salt and pepper.
- Put about a cup of pasta on each plate, and pour a ladleful of sauce on top.
- Top with some goat’s cheese. (Choose all-natural cheese for this recipe to make sure it’s gluten-free)
Serves 4 persons
Got any brilliant gluten-free culinary ideas that you would like to share? Just comment below!